Sargassum Monitoring®, the official maps of sargassum.
The Maps received over 6 million views !
2022 beaches impacted by Sargassum seaweeds.
* Do not embed this map in a website or a blog without permission from Sargassum Monitoring.
Follow the brown seaweed’s invasion, check the older maps :
Our maps are unique and famous because :
– they report the arrivals of sargassum in the entire Caribbean and more.
– they are up-dated 7/7, 365 days/year.
– thanks to the photos/videos and dates you can quickly make your own opinion on the real situation.
– our team is independent. We do not serve the interests of any government or hotel association.
– we provide reliable information for tourists, travel agencies, journalists, scientists, academics, governments and more, looking for solutions.
Thank you and enjoy your visit.