Sargassum Monitoring® invented the maps of the areas impacted by sargassum in 2018, in just two years we’ve had more than 2 million visitors !
Our maps are unique because:
– they are the only ones that cover ALL the countries impacted by sargassum.
– they are updated every day, several times a day.
– they are the only maps to provide photos/videos and dates for each impacted location, which allows you to make your own opinion of the REAL situation.
– our team is completely independent. We do not serve the interests of any government or hotel group.
This independence allows us to be the only ones to provide real pictures and real information usable by tourists who want to organize their holidays, journalists, tour operators, scientists, universities and governments looking for solutions.
2021 beaches impacted by Sargassum seaweeds.
Follow the brown seaweed’s invasion, check the older maps :
* Do not embed this map in a website or a blog without permission from Sargassum Monitoring.
Thank you and enjoy your visit.