Sargassum Monitoring© invented the maps of the areas impacted by sargassum in 2018, in just two years we’ve had more than 2 million visitors !
Our maps are unique because:
– they are the only ones that cover ALL the countries impacted by sargassum.
– they are updated every day, several times a day.
– they are the only maps to provide photos/videos and dates for each impacted location, which allows you to make your own opinion of the REAL situation.
– our team is completely independent. We do not serve the interests of any government or hotel group.
This independence allows us to be the only ones to provide real pictures and real information usable by tourists who want to organize their holidays, journalists, tour operators, scientists, universities and governments looking for solutions.
For 2 years we have been working voluntarily, 365 days a year.
It is a huge research and verification work which we unfortunately can no longer provide for free.
The Sargassum Monitoring© team had to make the decision to reserve access to our maps for subscribers only.
For the price of 2 coffees* per month ( 10 USD), you may have an unlimited access of the current Year map !
To subscribe, nothing could be simpler, click on the « Subscribe » button below and follow the instructions. If you have any questions or want to obtain our data, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We thank you for your loyalty and your understanding !
The Sargassum Monitoring© team.
* Details of prices : the subscription being for a calendar year, the current month is for free ! (monthly price is $ 10 USD)